Monday 20 January 2014

VISUAL PRODUCT PRT 2

So in my previous blog I talked about were I got my first inspiration from ,and about what I started thinking about  doing to create the design  for the dress . So I started looking at some photos and some fashion choices from some of my fashion icons like Merilyn Monroe

     
and Audrey Hepburn


then comparing or modernising them .I also started sketching some styles i would of liked them to be and then picking one to create the final piece.at first I tyred a water colour attempt to sketch the design which I ended up hating but the concept was there.so this is the image
So after this failed attempt I looked around some more and started to look at more modern day artists and mostly I looked at Dita Von teese red carpet looks as she is a modern day image of what the 50's looked like ,I also looked for the sophistication but still fun  piece of my design by looking at Anne Hathaway,and this may sound strange but the only place i thought of looking for the edge to the piece was by looking to Miley cyrus she is a person that really inspires me to try different things and be out there and not an other face in the crowed so that is why she was an essential piece to my design .

I started sketching again and actually came up with exactly what i wanted it just needed a little tweaking here and there .

No comments:

Post a Comment