Monday 20 January 2014

VISUAL PRODUCT PRT 3


So here again I'm showing the sketch that I decided to build on
So really love the play suit look and decided to incorporate it into the design that I have created ,I was going to make the play suit actually have that 20's feel to it by make it material all embellished it was eider that or make it a whole corset .This is the style of the play suit I wanted to create and the exact colour too.

I also really loved the embellishments on this dress and wondered if I could maybe do some thing like it on the play suit to give it the 20's feel 
I also decided to make the sleeves off shoulder but with a twist I made the sleeves transparent to match the bottom of the dress .I also cut out pieces off both sleeves. 
I also made the shape of the neck line  of the dress a deep sweet heart neck line as it gives it a better shape and look to the dress .

No comments:

Post a Comment