Monday 20 January 2014

VISUAL PRODUCT PRT 4

I decided to make the bottom of the dress with chiffon to make it flow and almost sheer,transparent look.
I also thought about the accessories I wanted to add to the dress to make it a full out fit first I looked at shoes I wanted some thing different which is when I knew I had to look to Alexander McQueen's winged  design shoes.



From the jewellery aspect to the dress I decided to just add some knuckle rings and a few simple bracelets and a small delicate pendant necklace




as for the hair I've got 2 choices one it miley cyrus's 
or for long hair I would have chosen a hair style like this 
which I then would have styled with a head piece or maybe some thing  like this to give it more style, although they look very much alike they are very different . 

No comments:

Post a Comment